Get Your Organ and Tissue Donor Card Today
You can get your Donor Card in one of three ways:
- 1. Print this page with the Donor Card Image onto cardstock.
- 2. Download a PDF File page with 8 Donor Cards ready for printing. At: ftp://ftp.hrsa.gov/osp/newdonorcard.pdf
- 3. Order up to 10 free paper copies from the Health Resource Service Administration Website.
This two-sided, wallet-sized organ/tissue donor card includes check-off boxes that allows you to indicate which organs you wish to donate. At: http://ask.hrsa.gov/detail.cfm?id=HRS00259
After you have your printed card:
- Fill in the Donor Card.
- Cut out the card.
- Laminate if desired.
- Carry the Card with you in your wallet.
- Make your wishes known.
This final step is very important. Be sure to make your wishes known about Organ Donation. Contrary to popular belief, simply signing and carrying an organ donation card is not enough. You need to talk to your family about your wishes.
Health Resource Service Administration (HSRA). Get Your Donor Card. Available at: http://www.organdonor.gov/signup1.html
- Organ and Tissue Donation Statistics
- Be Inspired by the Gift of Life
- Get Your Organ and Tissue Donor Card Today
- Sign up with your State's Organ Donor and Tissue Registry
- Make Your Wishes Known About Organ and Tissue Donation
- Discuss Your Decision with Your Family: Ways to Start the Conversation
- Resources for Discussing Your Decision with Your Family
- Understand the Myths & Misconceptions About Organ and Tissue Donation
- More Myths & Misconceptions About Organ and Tissue Donation
- Organ and Tissue Donation: Resources