The Bottom Line
- Offers invaluable information to caregivers on making decisions for their loved ones care.
- Helps caregivers understand what they are feeling and why.
- Provides practical exercises at the end of each chapter.
- Authors: David B. Feldman, PH.D. and S. Andrew Lasher, Jr., MD
- Publisher: New Harbinger Publications, Inc.
- Year Published: 2007
- ISBN13: 9781572245112
- Soft Cover Price: $15.95
- 186 Pages
Guide Review - The End-of-Life Handbook
The End-of-Life Handbook: A Compassionate Guide to Connecting With and Caring for a Dying Loved One integrates the medical, physical, social, and emotional aspects of caring for a loved one. It’s written by David B. Felman, PH.D., an assistant professor of counseling psychology at Santa Clara University, and Steven Andrew Lasher, Jr., MD, the director of palliative medicine at California Pacific Medical Center in San Francisco and the medical director of two hospice programs in the bay area. Their combined experience provides caregivers with a comprehensive guide to one of the most difficult and confusing times in their lives.
This book is informative, thought provoking, and necessary, offering sound advice to caregivers and their loved ones. I intend to have several copies on hand to pass on to the caregivers that seek my advice.