The Bottom Line
- Comprehensive guide for caregivers of dying loved ones.
- Directed towards those caring for the dying elderly persons but neglects to include younger persons.
- Author: Betsy Murphy, RN, FNP, CHPN
- Publisher: TM Brown Publishers, Inc.
- Year Published: 2007
- Soft Cover Price: $5 for 1 to 5 books, discounts for bulk orders
- 64 Pages
- Website: http://www.GuidetoCaregiving.com
Guide Review - Guide to Caregiving in the Final Months of Life
Murphy then walks readers through the process of dying, offering practical tips to caregivers along the way. She covers some of the most common symptoms a dying person will experience followed by advice for their caregivers to make them as comfortable as possible.
This booklet would be a great addition to the library of hospice nurses and social workers as they help prepare their patients' loved ones for the task of caregiving.